An extensive documentation set is available to help you work with Sitecore Content Hub. The documentation is organized into three main sections:
- User documentation - is aimed at business users and marketers.
- Cloud development documentation - is for developers who are integrating Content Hub with other systems.
This section provides links to helpful topics to get you started with Content Hub.
The following topics are useful for business users:
- Explore the Content Hub UI
- Manage digital assets Quick start
- Manage digital assets FAQ
- Best practices
The following topics are useful for developers:
The Sitecore Content Hub documentation set is constantly evolving. Help us to make it better by providing feedback. To do so, click the Provide feedback link on the page for which you want to provide feedback and include as many details as possible.
To send feedback related to issues with your Content Hub instance, contact technical support.
Go to the Sitecore website to register for our user feedback community. This user community provides you with the opportunity to shape and guide Sitecore products during the design process.
The following list contains links to additional useful resources:
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback