The Sitecore Content Management Platform (CMP) provides you with the ability to plan, manage, curate, and collaborate on content and content strategy. Content Hub provides templates for a variety of content types to help get you started.
This workflow includes the following high-level steps:
- Create - create content items and specify associated properties.
- Edit - modify content items, add brief assets, and review project-related information.
- Review - submit content for review and work on content by collaborating with other users.
- Share - create a content collection to share with other users.
- Monitor - manage your work in progress and see how the impact and use of content.
- Plan - use the Calendar, Campaigns, Strategy, and Work pages to help plan and manage content.
- Versions - create a new version of the original content item.
- Reuse - reuse content in different contexts.
- Content collections and states - create a content collection to group content items so that you can share the collection or archive it when no longer required.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback