When you select a page in the sitemap, you see the page layout in the right pane. The title of the page and the page breadcrumbs are also displayed in the right pane along with the page zones. Click View Page to preview the page.
For each page, the following tabs are available:
- Layout: lets you see the components that make up the page in the page zones.
- Background: lets you select a background image for the page.
- CSS: lets you apply CSS to HTML elements on a specific page.
- Info: lets you see general information about the selected page such as name, title, path, and so on.
- Conditions: lets you set conditions on how users are redirected from the parent page.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback