Watermarking is a text or image overlayed on an asset. You can add a watermark to any image. Using watermarks enables you to provide an extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized use. By default, watermarks include the username, the asset name, a timestamp, custom text, and a background image.
How the watermark is applied to the download order depends on the permissions you have and the watermark configuration.
To use watermarks, you must:
- Enable a rendition for watermarking
- Create and configure a watermark or edit the default watermarks
- Set up watermark permissions
The watermarking feature does not support:
- All Original renditions (although original renditions for images are supported and so are original renditions for PDF documents). Watermarking does support other renditions such as Preview.
- Multiple watermarks for a single rendition.
- Watermarking public links.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback