Create an OAuth client
Sitecore Content Hub™ uses OAuth 2.0 as its authentication configuration framework. The M.OAuthClient entity in Content Hub is used to set up a connection to their project.
For more information on the OAuth 2.0 framework implementation, see Authentication.
In Content Hub, there is a dedicated function called OAuth Clients to facilitate connections with other applications.
Create a new OAuth client:
On the menu bar, click Manage .
On the Manage page, click OAuth clients.
On the OAuth clients page, click + OAuth Client.
In the OAuth client dialog box, configure the following fields:
- Name: the name for the new OAuth client.
- Client ID: the client ID public information used to build login URLs.
- Client Secret: the client's secret must be kept confidential.
- Redirect Url: indicates the URI to return the user to after authorization is complete. All HTTP redirect URIs must be protected with TLS security, so the service will only redirect to URIs beginning with "https". This prevents exposing tokens during the authorization process.
- Client Type: the type of the OAuth client can be Authorization Code, Resource Owner Password Credentials, or Client Credentials.
- Users: users that have permission to use the OAuth client.
Edit an existing OAuth client
To edit an existing OAuth client:
On the OAuth clients page, on the desired OAuth client, click Quick edit .
In the Quick edit dialog box, apply your changes.
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback