Manage user authentication
It is part of Sitecore Content Hub security practices to authenticate the credentials of every user. Users authenticate with a username and password. After validating the credentials, Content Hub associates an application session with the authenticated user.
Authentication alone does not grant access or permissions to perform actions, user group policies do.
This section includes the following:
- Create an OAuth client
- Configure user authentication
- Log in with OpenID Connect
- Restrict user accounts
- Password policy
- Authentication extensibility
- Configure external authentication providers
- Set up SAML-based SSO in Azure AD using an App registration
- Sitecore Identity server
- Authentication configuration example
- Allow users to register from the login page
Can we improve this article ? Provide feedback